coachInstinct.® Success factor individual coaching
Exploit individual development potential through 1:1 counselling
What is it about?
In this – most popular – coaching variant, the interactive, person-centred approach of the coaching methods plays just as big a role as the relationship structure, which must be right between coach and coachee.
Individual coaching takes place with us in a business context and is used by employees at different levels of management.
The coach supports and accompanies his coachee individually.
- Formulation of goals
- Development of solutions in challenging situations
- Exercising the role in the company
If an intensive and long-term cooperation is desired, an external coach allows for more discretion as an important prerequisite to better deal with deeper levels of a problem.
In order to ensure the continuous development process, several coaching units – from experience 5 to 8 – within a period of time to be determined are helpful..
Our coaching sessions can take place as presence coaching and/or live online coaching.
- Managing Director
- Competence development of employees from all areas
Regardless of the desired method of implementation
Step 1: Initial interviews/job clarification interviews with the supervisor
Step 2: Initial interview with the coachee
Step 3: Triangulation in each case between coachee and supervisor and coach
Time: For steps 1 to 3 we set a total of 2 coaching units (presence/live online) of 1.5 hours each = 3 hours
Step 4: Coaching – each 2.5 hours
Time: Experience shows that between 3 and 6* coaching units of 2.5 hours are needed within a measure.
Step 5: Closing/balancing discussions (triangulation) – duration 1 hour.
* These values are estimated based on the sample calculation.
- Reflect on own patterns of thinking, behaviour and communication
- Discovering and using new scope for action
- Activating your own potential
- Improving performance through an external view
- Positioning in one’s own company – Leadership development